Bloggers at UN Climate Change Event
The UN brought a group of twelve bloggers to the event, most of whom are professional staffers; the UN Dispatch blog offers a jump-off point for the coverage.
The dozen bloggers include three from the Center for American Progress: Kate Sheppard and Ezra Klein from TAPPED and Kay Steiger from Campus Progress, as well as Gristmill’s Brian Beutler, the Atlantic.com’s Matthew Yglesias, Treehugger’s Jasmin Chua, Boing Boing Gadgets’ Joel Johnson, the Washington Note’s Sameer Lalwani, Global Voices Online’s Juliana “Tweets” Rotich, and Foreign Policy Passport’s Blake Hounshell.
Links to their posts are after the jump.
- Gore Speaks
- Necessary Caveat to the Tediousness of Speechificating
- More Talking About Talking
- Talking About Talking
- Ban Leader
- Starting the Global Conversation
- U.N. Climate Change Summit Wrap Up
- Using Less Power Good; Using None at All Better
- Bush Skipping Climate Change Summit…Mostly
- How Should the U.N. Talk to Blogs?
- Blogging the U.N. High-Level Event on Climate Change
- Nations Agree to Accelerated “Freeze and Phase Out” of Climate-Damaging Chemicals
- Canadian Youth Tackle Urban Climate Change
- Governator’s Climate Pep Talk
- U.N. Climate Klatch Today, Bush Plays Hookey
- Quote of the Day: Ban Ki-Moon on International Action on Climate Change
- Ahmadinejad Steals the Show
- Schwarzenegger Steps Up, Moves Beyond Kyoto
- TWN hits the UN for Climate Change Session
- Environment: The UN Conference on Climate Change Part II
- Environment: The UN Conference on Climate Change Part I
- Environment: UN Conference on Climate Change
- Environment: The UN Conference on Climate Change