Sandy-Climate Stories Overwhelmed by Question Marks
- Albert Sabate, ABC News/Univision: Hurricane Sandy: What’s Climate Change Got To Do With It?
- Kevin Spak, Newser: Is Sandy the Face of Climate Change?
- Mark Fischetti, Scientific American: Did Climate Change Cause Hurricane Sandy?
- Chris Mooney, Climate Desk: Was Hurricane Sandy supersized by climate change?
- Elizabeth Kolbert, New Yorker: Is Climate Change Responsible For Hurricane Sandy?
- Stephanie Pappas, LiveScience.com: Weather or Climate: What Caused Hurricane Sandy?
- Lloyd Alter, Treehugger: Hurricane Sandy, AKA the Frankenstorm and Climate Change: Is There A Connection?
- Maggie Koerth-Baker, Boing Boing: Did climate change cause Hurricane Sandy? The answer depends on why you’re asking
- Will Bunch, Attytood: Too soon to talk Sandy and climate change?
- Andrew Restuccia, Politico: Hurricane Sandy: The next climate wake-up call?
- Joseph Stromberg, Smithsonian.com: Can We Link Hurricane Sandy to Climate Change?
- Ed Kilgore, Political Animal: Should Climate Change Activists Sandy-gogue?
- Lawrence Karol, Take Part: Frankenstorm Sandy: Has Climate Change Bred a Monster?
- AccuWeather.com: Climate Extremes: Sandy a Result of Climate Change?
- Robin Young, Here & Now: Was Hurricane Sandy Caused By Climate Change?
- Stephen Lacey and Joe Romm, Climate Progress: Did Climate Change Help Create ‘Frankenstorm’?
Equivocation in the face of calamity will neither spur action nor better inform the public.