13th Annual Congressional Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Expo And Forum 26
In cooperation with Members of the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Caucuses – and in partnership with the House Sustainable Energy & Environment Coalition, House High Performance Building Caucus, House Algae Energy Caucus, House Hydropower Caucus, House Green Jobs Caucus, House Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Caucus, and House Green Schools Caucus – the Sustainable Energy Coalition is hosting the day-long 13th annual Congressional Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Expo + Forum.
This year’s Expo will bring together 50+ businesses, sustainable energy industry trade associations, government agencies, and energy policy research organizations (see list-to-date below) to showcase the status and near-term potential of the cross-section of renewable energy (biofuels/biomass, geothermal, solar, water, wind), fuel cells, hydrogen, energy storage, smart-grid, and energy efficiency technologies (e.g., lighting, appliances, vehicles, buildings, CHP).
(11:00 am – 12:00 pm; Cannon Caucus Room)
Names to Be Announced
EXECUTIVE BRANCH SPEAKERS
(12:00 pm – 1:00 pm; Cannon Caucus Room)
- Philip D. Moeller, Commissioner, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Jane Oates, Assistant Secretary for the Employment & Training Administration, U.S. Department of Labor
- Matt Rogers, Senior Advisor to the Secretary for Recovery Act Implementation, U.S. Department of Energy
- Heather Zichal, Deputy Assistant to the President for Energy & Climate Change
(9:40 am – 10:55 am; House Veterans Affairs Committee Room – 340 Cannon)
- John Cooper – Skyline Solar
- Dan Delurey – Demand Response & Smart Grid Coalition
- Todd Foley – American Council for Renewable Energy
- Norma McDonald, American Biogas Council
- Debbie Montagna – Ocean Power Technologies, Inc.
- Jackie Prince Roberts, Director – Sustainable Technologies, Environmental Defense Fund
- Jack Rogers, Biofuels Marketing Manager, Americas – Novozymes
- Bob Rose – Breakthrough Technologies Institute
- Gia Schneider, CEO – Natel Energy
- Bill Shank, Energy Transitions
- Scott Sklar, President – The Stella Group, Ltd.
- Keith Takasawa, Chief Product Development Director – THINK
- Melissa VanOrnum, Marketing Manager – GHD, Inc.
- Chris Voell, Program Manager-AgSTAR, Climate Change Division, USEPA
- Maria Vargas, ENERGY STAR, U.S. EPA
- Don Moore, CEO – Harmonics Limited, Inc.
AFTERNOON PANEL DISCUSSIONS:
(1:10 pm – 4:30 pm; House Veterans Affairs Committee Room – 340 Cannon)Panel on Solar Technologies
- Rhone Resch, Ex. Dir. – Solar Energy Industries Association
- Tony Clifford, CEO – Standard Solar
- Jeff Wolfe, CEO – GroSolar
- Eric Huffman, Business Development Mgr. – Eastern Region, SunOptics
- Karl Gawell, Ex. Dir. – Geothermal Energy Association
- Linda Church Ciocci, Ex. Dir. – National Hydropower Association
- Lisa Jacobson, Ex. Dir. – Business Council for Sustainable Energy
- Karen Florini, Environmental Defense Fund
- Ruth Cox, Ex. Dir. – US Fuel Cell Council
- Robert P. Thornton, Ex. Dir. – International District Energy Association
- Justin Rathke, Dir. – Policy & Dis. Develop., Capstone Turbine Corp.
- Katherine Hamilton, President – GridWise Alliance
- Ryan Colker, Dir.- Consultative Council, National Inst. of Bldg Sciences
- Chelsea Jenkins, Ex. Dir. – Virginia Clean Cities
- 3M – Renewable Energy Division
- Abengoa Solar
- American Council on Renewable Energy
- AFC First
- American Biogas Council
- Beacon Power
- Biomass Coordinating Council
- Business Council for Sustainable Energy
- California Fuel Cell Partnership
- Capstone Turbine Corporation
- Demand Response & Smart Grid Coalition
- Dow Kokam
- Dow Solar Solutions
- Ecobuild America
- Energy Transitions
- Enervation Lighting
- Environmental & Energy Study Institute
- Environmental Defense Fund
- Frostburg State University – Renewable Energy Center
- Fuel Cells 2000
- Geothermal Energy Association
- GHD, Inc.
- GridWise Alliance
- Growth Energy
- Harmonics Limited
- Ice Energy
- International District Energy Association
- Microcell Corporation
- Natel Energy
- National Hydrogen Association
- National Hydropower Association
- National Institute of Building Sciences
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- NewTek Energy Solutions
- Novozymes North America, Inc.
- Ocean Power Technologies, Inc.
- Renewable Fuels Association
- SAGE Electrochromics, Inc.
- Skyline Solar
- Solar Energy Industries Association
- Standard Solar
- SunOptics Prismatic Skylights
- Sunpeak USA Inc.
- The Stella Group, Ltd.
- THINK North America
- U.S. Clean Heat & Power Association
- U.S. Department of Energy-Efficiency & Renewables
- U.S. Department of Energy-Clean Cities
- U.S. EPA-AGSTAR
- U.S. EPA-Center for Program Analysis
- U.S. EPA-ENERGY STAR Program
- U.S. Fuel Cell Council
- U.S. Green Energy Corporation
- Water Management, Inc.